1 Back to basics to start this course:
- Define project.
- What are the five project process areas – give a short explanation of each.
- What are ten project knowledge areas – give a short explanation of each.
- Define Project Risk – list the major processes related to project risk – explain how risk remediation is a [part of every day of pur lives.
- What were the variables you were tracking related to quality? How would you define quality in this project?
- Why is risk a dynamic variable within a project?
- How can a risk be related to a desirable event?
- Did you anticipate any risks at the outset? Did the project experience any outside forces that caused a change in either the objectives or the approach to achieving those objectives?
#2 What is Agile?How is risk handled within an Agile project approach such as Scrum?What are the 10 project knowledge areas?In what ways can the following activities be seen as projects?In what ways do they resemble ongoing, routine business activities?Feel free to add assumptions and details to describe how the activity might be a project in one context and routine in another.
- Reading the chapter before attending a university lecture.
- Taking the bus to work each day.
- Piloting an aircraft between Vancouver and Fiji.
- Teaching a course for the first time; teaching the same course every semester.
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quiz
Title: Managing Project Risks; 464 Pages
Authors: Peter J. Edwards, Paulo Vaz Serra, Michael Edwards
Publication Date: 2019