Write the first draft of your research paper (without the research yet).
Aim for about 500 words.
Make sure that you deal with at least 2 stories/poems that you connect clearly using a thesis statement that names these stories/poems and their authors as well as your main idea about them.
（I ATTACHED THE STORIES AND THE REQUIRED MATERIALS FOR THE TWO STORIES UNDER.）
Have at least 3 paragraphs: an introduction with your thesis statement in it, a body (you may want to have a body paragraph for each story/poem (block organization) or you may want to have a body paragraph that makes a point that applies to BOTH stories/poems (point by point organization)), and a conclusion.
Choose one of the following topics:
1. Identify the master and servant and examine their relationship in at least two stories.
2. Discuss the use of violence in at least two stories.
3. Analyze the role of food in at least two stories/poems.
4. Consider the relationship between parent and child in at least two stories/poems.
5. Examine the role of gender and/or marriage in at least 2 stories.
6. Describe oppression and/or justice in at least 2 stories.
7. Create your own topic, but clear it with me first before you proceed.