Video Reflection [WLOs: 1, 2] [CLOs:1, 2, 4]
In the past two weeks, you have chosen a publicly traded company and have prepared Section 1 of the Week 5 final project. Section 1: Financial Statement Analysis evaluated the historical financial performance of the company based on its reported financial statements. This week, you calculated two ratios for your company for the discussion forum, and you are working on Section 2 of the final project, which evaluates the company’s financial ratios over the past 2 years and compares the industry ratios.
For this journal, you will create a short video in which you will casually reflect on the information you have gathered on your company through Week 2 as well as the different tasks you have completed for this class (using Mergent, using Excel, completing the learning activities, and so on).
- Review Chapter 11 of Essentials of finance download.
- Complete the Week 2 – Learning Activity in Amplifire.
- Complete your initial post in the Week 2 – Discussion.
- Review the Week 5 – Final Project
Get Assignment Writing Help
Our experts are ready to complete your assignment, course work. essay, test, dissertation, research paper, quiz
Record a two- to three-minute video answering the following questions:
- What are three financial facts that you have determined so far in your work in this course that you believe are critical in determining whether to recommend an investment in this company? Justify your answer.
- At this point, do you think you will end up with a buy, hold, or sell recommendation for your chosen company? Explain your answer.
- What has been the biggest challenge for you in this class up to this point?
- What is one question you have about the Week 5 final project or any aspect of the BUS401 course?
Accessibility Statement: If you have a disability that impacts your ability to successfully participate in this or any other course activity, please provide your instructor with your Authorized Accommodation Form from the Office of Student Access and Wellness so that they can discuss and arrange an alternative plan with you.